Maxine Brown

The pioneering Country Music star with "The Browns" – Jim Ed, Maxine and Bonnie

A Country Music Odyssey – new CD

Compiled by Maxine Brown, this new audio CD features 36 of the Brown’s favorites, including
Three Bells and The Old Lamp Lighter. Here is a brief video highlighting some of the content.
Order through the Online Store at this webdsite.

Related Posts

» Sugar Cane County, by Maxine Brown
» The Browns with Elvis

About Tom

Comments

11 Responses to “A Country Music Odyssey – new CD”
  1. Don Caldwell says:

I love your music. I’m 48 now and my mother and myself heard Take It Out In Trade on the Bill Mack Show. My mother is 76 and she just loves the song. Her name is Pearl. You sound great. Thanks Don

2. Maxine Brown says:

Thanks Don. Please tell your Mom how much I appreciate her, So glad to know she listened to Bill Mack, he plays Take It Out In Trade daily, a big help to me. I did send you an e-mail today to let you know how much this meant to me. Keep listening and Please keep in touch, Maxine

3. Maxine, I heard Bill Mack play your song Take It Out In Trade. I hadn’t heard you before in a solo. It was beautiful. You have such a nice alto voice. I know good music when I hear it. I just love Don Caldwell’s Cactus Cuties. I believe it could be the same Don Caldwell that wrote you ti comment above.

4. Leon Turner says:

This was when music was real music….

5. Richard Unruh says:

Maxine I love it when you sing take it out in trade I know no one could sing it Better you are awsome Thank You Very Much

6. norita says:

The Browns sng some beautiful music.

7. IMPauley says:

Just finished the book Nashville Chrome. Wonderful. Author did a great job and the story was fantastic.
    Loved the music of the Brown’s then and now. Thanks for the great website that has your music. No sound like it …ever.

SaltersC@aol.com

8. Peggy Starkey says:

Love your music and the Browns. Listen daily to TOM PERRYMAN show on “THE RANCH” 104.1 This is one of the best places to hear your music and true country music. Keep up the good work.

9. Brian Lane says:

I’m looking where to order this CD from.. Country music Odessey… help, I don’t see it.

10. Marlene Tustin says:

I love to listen to you Maxine and your brother and sister you are all time greats I think my favorite was Three Bells, you all are so good don’t stop your music is wonderfull

11. Brian Lane says:

I am very much wanting to order this, looked over the website, and can not find a place to order this. Am I over looking this someplace? (country music odyssey cd)